Three Reasons to Outsource Your Social MediaJune 8, 2017
How to Write Compelling Web Content That WorksJuly 27, 2017
Today, marketing is only driving 30% of your total leads. To be successful, you need to take advantage of alternative channels. LinkedIn offers the perfect platform to meet and interact with prospects as you guide them through the qualifying process. LinkedIn engagement allows you to provide information, building your credibility.
Here are six tips to help you maximize your engagement on LinkedIn and improve your lead prospecting:
- Use Your Headline to Convey Your Value Proposition – Your headline should answer two questions: what can you help clients improve on, and how you can do it. For example, “Improve your team’s productivity through Managed Print Services.”
- Build a Network – Use the “my network” tab to browse through people you may know on LinkedIn. Connect your email account to add personal contacts already in your network.
- Share Relevant Information – Never sell when posting information. Keep it relevant. Spend a minute a day posting an update to your LinkedIn community. Use this daily update to share news, information or a video relevant to your prospects and customers. According to BRANDfog, nearly 70% of US respondents to their survey believe businesses that use social media to communicate their brand values are more trustworthy.
- Build Authority and Credibility – Give, and ask connections for recommendations to showcase on your profile. Endorse prospects and customers for their skills and ask them to reciprocate. This helps you establish credibility.
- Create Searches – You can use LinkedIn’s advanced search function to filter and quickly identify influencers and decision makers, then save them as leads to create high quality prospect lists.
- Join Groups – Connect with people who are in groups with you. This can be a targeted way to add value, share information and build your network.
When searching on Google, LinkedIn is one of the highest-ranked sites when people search your name. Make a great first impression for both you and your brand. As the face of your company, LinkedIn offers the perfect opportunity to showcase your personal story and accomplishments, but it’s also a great opportunity to tell your company’s story and build your brand.
Download our free checklist ‘How to select a digital marketing partner’ to see how digital marketing can help you grow your business and online presence.