How Your Website Could Be Hurting Your SalesNovember 27, 2017
Keeping your sales team trained and current is a strategy for success. In competitive markets, online training is a cutting-edge technique; from tracking performance to improving communication, it empowers your team and can keep them at the top of their game.
Here are just a few of the advantages of on-demand training.
- 24/7 Access From Anywhere – Whether your sales team is in the office on the road, your training is ready for you whenever and wherever you are.
- Learn at Your Own Pace – Since training sessions are accessible 24/7, team members can study any time that it’s convenient, on their own schedule. On-demand training puts your sales team in control and lets them set their own agenda.
- You Can Review Content – Since on-demand training is available anytime, anywhere, it’s easy to repeat and review lessons, stop to take notes and more. If you ever have questions or need to review concepts, it’s easy to go back and refresh.
- It’s Easy to Implement and is Cost Effective – For teams that are spread out among offices or on the road, on-demand training allows you to make training available without travel expenses or taking people out of the field for extended periods.
- You Can Control Deadlines – If you want to train your entire team, or just your newest members, you can set training schedules and deadlines, but still allow team members to work at their own pace. Setting deadlines keeps your team accountable while still allowing flexibility.
- You Can Track Performance and Create Reports – Thanks to assessments you can review progress and can keep track of how your team is doing. The analytics available allow you to see what content people are engaging with and what may require more team discussion.
A Forrester Research poll found that 75% of respondents agreed that they were likely to watch a training video rather than read documents or scroll through web articles. On-demand video training is an excellent method for improving participation and retention!
Want to learn more? Give us a call or visit the PartnerPro sales training page to see how we can make your sales teams more productive!