Should You Outsource Your Digital Marketing? Yes, and Here’s Why!October 23, 2017
On-Demand Sales Training Advantages for Your TeamDecember 28, 2017
Considering the number of consumers that turn to the Internet to research products and services today, the necessity of having a website for your copier dealership is a given. However, just because you have a website doesn’t mean that it’s adding value to your business. In fact, a poorly-functioning website can actually hurt your sales.
- An outdated design will cause you to lose credibility. If it’s been a few years since you’ve updated your website, you definitely have an outdated design. Graphics reminiscent of 1994 and a cluttered layout won’t help you to win over buyers. According to a recent survey, 94 percent of respondents said an outdated website design has caused them to lose trust in a business.
- The content on your website is old and stale. Visitors will return to your website time and time again if you consistently update it with fresh, value-added content. If you’re not regularly updating your content, there’s no reason for people to return to your website. Adding a blog to your website provides you with the ideal opportunity to provide your audience with the current and relevant information that they seek, and it also creates fresh pages on your website for search engines to index.
- Your website isn’t attracting traffic. If you don’t optimize your website for SEO, you aren’t going to earn a lot of traffic. Including your business in online search directories and promoting your website via paid search and social media are effective tactics for earning more website traffic.
- You don’t have a functional website. A functional website is well-organized, clutter-free and simple. The pages on your website need to be easy to navigate and load within three seconds.
- You aren’t using calls-to-action. If don’t ask visitors to take some type of action, you can’t expect to earn website conversions. Your calls-to-action need to be clear and concise so they don’t get lost in translation. Every major page on your website needs to include a call-to-action to point buyers in the direction that you want them to go.
Is your company website performing the way it should? Take our free website assessment and Partner Pro’s team of digital marketing experts will analyze your website and provide you with a detailed report on your website’s current state and opportunities for improvement.
How to Start a Blog for Your Copier Dealership