Generate More Quality Leads with Lead MagnetsFebruary 28, 2019
Marketing trends and techniques have evolved over the years, from the more traditional forms of newspaper and billboards and progressing to include TV and radio. While all of these methods are still in use today, one of the fastest growing forms of communication is part of the digital realm and is a bold and effective means of reaching your target audience: influencer marketing. Read on to learn more about the benefits of this strategy and the best ways to leverage it for your business.
- Build trust. Influencers gain a following based on their perceived knowledge or expertise on any given subject and work hard to build a relationship of credibility among their loyal fans. Because of this, any recommendations they make are trusted by their followers, and by convincing them to represent your product or brand you can instantly drive traffic to your website and increase awareness.
- High ROI. Social influencer marketing is an inexpensive alternative to more traditional marketing. Many Instagram and Facebook micro-influencers charge $250 or less for a branded post, and even less for a Twitter post.
- Increase the speed of customer acquisition. Conversion rates are faster and higher, as the influencer’s audience is your target market. Since they are already interested in your niche product or service they are more likely to try and buy if the influencer creates a positive buzz.
- Helps with your content strategy. It can be challenging to come up with a continuous stream of innovative content ideas to keep your target audience engaged. Many influencers will work with you to create content as a joint venture and are experienced at generating visually pleasing, high-quality content that is both fresh and engaging.
- Provide value to your target audience. One of the main reasons that people follow influencers is because they derive some type of value from them, including tips, insights, product reviews, and more. When an influencer shares a video demonstrating how your product works or provides an in-depth review they are helping their audience to make a more informed decision on their purchases through education and inspiration.
Social networking is far-reaching, and once the influencer has shared information about your product or service it is likely to be spread even further among each follower’s network. Want to learn more? Give us a call to start a discussion!