Why do I need to blog?
In today’s digital age, does your business actively blog?
A blog is a series or collection of articles that can help answer the common questions your prospects have regarding your products and services. Today, B2B companies that blog (regularly, as part of a strategy) generate 67 percent more leads than those that don’t.
The benefits of blogging:
- Builds online authority and reputation
- Builds trust with prospects by answering their questions
- Drives traffic and lead generation on your website
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Positions your business as industry-leading
- Can be integrated through social media to reach more prospects
Blogging as a monthly service
Blogging aims to provide answers to common questions your prospects may have through content.
With Partner Pro blogging services, our team works with you to create content that answers common questions your prospects need answered to make purchase decisions. We conduct research and put ourselves in your prospect’s shoes to deliver blog content that helps you generate leads from your website.
What you’ll get
Blog calendar for a 90-day view of your content
Custom written blogs (1-2 based on your package)
Fully optimized content for search engines
Your own dedicated marketing manager to discuss strategy
Blog sharing on all social media platforms (based on your package)
Monthly reporting delivered to you on all the results!